KeyInvest Life Events Bond
The KeyInvest Life Events Bond is a tax effective wealth accumulation investment with access to your money by lump sums or regular withdrawals when you need it. The Life Events Bond can be used for many different reasons.
- Tax effective wealth accumulation
- Saving for a child’s education or other major life event
- As an alternative retirement savings product to superannuation
- Estate Planning: Providing a legacy for your loved ones
- Financial Advisers may recommend the Life Events Bond to execute more complex strategies.
Benefits of the KeyInvest Life Events Bond
- No tax to pay while you remain invested
- Tax paid withdrawals after the 10 year period
- Receive a valuable 30% tax offset, reducing tax payable, for withdrawals during the 10 year period
- No Capital Gains Tax when switching between investment options
- Ability to increase contributions by up to 125% per year and still withdraw funds after the 10 year period without personal tax
Simplicity and ease of use
- Easy to use
- Start with as little as $100 and save monthly from $25.
- A set and forget investment set aside for a specific life event
- Earnings are not declared in a personal tax return while you remain invested for the 10 year period
- Reduces paperwork. There is no need to track things like Capital Gains Tax, dividend payments and imputation credits
- No preservation rules or work/test rules
Flexibility and choice
- A choice of 27 Investment Options
- Can be used for a range of needs
- Switch between Investment options at any time
- Access to your funds at any time
Certainty in Estate Planning
- Funds pass to nominated beneficiaries on death regardless of any instructions in your Will
- Change beneficiaries at any stage
- Allows transfer of the investment to a nominated child on a date you select. Note: must transfer to the child between their 10th and 25th birthday
KeyInvest is a trading name of KeyInvest Ltd ABN 74 087 649 474 AFSL 240667. KeyInvest is not authorised to carry on business in any country other than Australia. The information contained in this website is directed to and available for Australian residents only. Copyright © KeyInvest 2017 unless otherwise noted.