Our products are designed to help you save for life's major events such as a child's education, house deposit, early retirement, funeral expenses or transferring your wealth to your family or favourite charity.
Our Funeral and Investment Bonds are tax-paid, meaning earnings do not need to be declared in a personal tax return¹, rather KeyInvest pays tax at the corporate tax rate out of the funds' earnings. For details of the unique benefits of KeyInvest's Investment Bonds follow the links below.
There is peace of mind knowing your family won't be left with the burden of paying for your funeral. The potential benefits when you invest in a KeyInvest Funeral Bond are:
- Our guarantee that your Funeral Investment will never go backwards²
- Potential increase to your Age/DVA pension
- Payment of a Supplementary Bonus when a claim is made on your Funeral Bond
To find out more, or to download our Disclosure Statement (DS) click here
Life Events Bond
KeyInvest's Life Events Bond is a unique investment that is simple to use and has a flexible range of features. Here's just some of the benefits.
- A flexible choice of 27 investment options
- Unique tax treatment that can save you money
- Regular saving and withdrawal plans
- No paperwork at tax time
- Beneficiary nominations
- Child advancement option
To find out more click here
The Supersaver Bond is a capital guaranteed investment with all the advantages of tax-paid Investment Bonds. The latest information including our PDS can be found here
- Personal tax on earnings is not paid for the KeyInvest Funeral Bond and when you don't withdraw during the 10-year period of your Life Events or Supersaver Bond.
- Your Funeral Bond balance can reduce when you authorise your Financial Adviser or Service Provider to deduct Service Fees from your Investment.
- It can take up to two weeks to process withdrawal applications.
For more information on the Supersaver please contact KeyInvest on 1300 658 904.